Terms of Business
Any order accepted by YourHealthBasket shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of business and no other conditions shall apply unless expressly agreed in writing. We reserve the right to modify the practitioner terms and conditions at any time on an individual basis, under the agreement of both parties.
You can buy goods to hold as stock for resale to clients. Products will be charged at practitioner prices as normal.
A governing body and/or insurance certificate is required to verify a practitioner (or student practitioner) account. If your application is successful, the application will be stored and will form a part of your profile in your account area. Certificates or any other uploads submitted during the application process will not be stored. If your application is not successful, or is not completed, then your application and any other uploads you provided will be deleted.
Whilst your practitioner or student practitioner account is pending validation, any orders you place will be charged at RRP.
– Commission Account
To benefit from referring your clients to YourHealthBasket you must first complete our registration process.
– Client Linking
Client accounts must use a unique code when purchasing to be linked to a practitioner. This code is generated by the YHB site and distributed by the practitioner. Practitioners will continue to receive commission on all linked client account orders for as long as the client account/s remain active. An inactive client account is defined as an account that has not placed an order in a 24-month period. The delinking of inactive client accounts can only be actioned by YourHealthBasket.
– Client Referral
Practitioners can earn up to 33% commission on linked client accounts. It is possible to pass on some or all the commission as a discount to a client. Our team can provide details on link and coupon referrals.
– Commission Statements
For UK residents, YourHealthBasket will pay commission on a monthly or quarterly basis to either a PayPal account or UK bank account. For non-UK residents, YourHealthBasket will pay commission on a monthly or quarterly basis into a PayPal account only.
Your PayPal email address or bank sort code and account number are required to administer this transaction and should be submitted alongside your proof of practice when you apply for your account. If payment details are not supplied a commission account will not be setup. YHB will not pay commission unless the practitioner account has been fully verified.
– Practitioner URL Linking
Through the generated URL linking scheme you can add a text link(s) or image(s) to your website. Once clicked on and a purchase is made (within 30 days of the visit), commission will be attributed to your account. The links will contain a unique code that will associate your account with your clients’ accounts for all future purchases. Practitioner accounts will continue to receive commission on all linked client account orders for as long as the client account/s remain active. An inactive client account is defined as an account that has not made an order in a 24-month period.
– Privacy Promise
Data Sharing Agreement – Separate Controllers
The transfer of Personal Data between YHB and Practitioners shall be governed by the following Data Sharing Agreement.
- YourHealthBasket whose principle office is Unit 1 Drakes Lane Industrial Estate, Boreham CM3 3BE.
- The Practitioner.
Hereinafter referred to together as the “Parties” and individually as “Party”.
- Data Controller, Data Subject, Processor, Sub Processor shall have the respective meanings given to them in applicable Data Protection Laws from time to time (and related expressions, including process, processing, processed, and processes shall be construed accordingly);
- Supervisory Authorities and Personal Data Breach shall have the respective meanings given to them in the GDPR;
- Data Protection Laws means any applicable law relating to the processing, privacy and use of Personal Data, as applicable to either party or the Services, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), as amended by the UK Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA); Outside of the United Kingdom (UK) and European Economic Area (EEA), “Data Protection Laws” means local, territorial data protection and privacy legislation that governs the processing of Personal Data;
- Personal Data means any information, that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person (individual).
- The Parties acknowledge they are separate Data Controllers.
- YHB maintains certain Personal Data about its Customers, Prospects and Practitioners for the purpose of administration and to promote high quality nutritional supplements;
- From time to time, YHB will release certain Personal Data to The Practitioner;
- This Data Usage Agreement details the authorised use to which The Practitioner may put the Personal Data to.
- YourHealthBasket will release certain Personal Data about its customers to The Practitioner for the following purposes:
- Sales, marketing and commission management;
- Optimise the treatment of customers.
– Personal Data
- The Personal Data to be released to The Practitioner will be limited to a subset of:
- Customer Name, Client Linking Code, Order and Commission Details;
- At all times, The Practitioner will process Personal Data provided in accordance with the data processing principles set forth in Appendix A, and in conformance with all Data Protection Laws;
- The Practitioner will ensure that the Personal Data is only released to authorised individuals who are trained in data protection and have committed themselves to confidentiality;
- The Practitioner is not permitted to transfer any Personal Data provided to a third party, Processor or Sub Processor without the written approval of YHB;
- Personal Data shall not be transferred in any form or by any means to a country outside the UK or EEA without appropriate safeguards as defined in GDPR;
- The Practitioner shall ensure that they will have in place appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect Personal Data provided against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, and which provide a level of security appropriate to the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data to be protected;
- The Practitioner shall implement appropriate Records Keeping practices, making such records available to YHB or a Supervisory Authority on request;
- In the event of a Personal Data Breach, The Practitioner will notify YourHealthBasket, providing all information available, at the earliest opportunity and not later than 24 hours after becoming aware of the breach.
– Appendix A
Principles relating to processing of personal data
(Article 5 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016)
Personal Data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).