- Niacin, vitamin C, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, niacin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6, C contributes to normal psychological function
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Ginseng may contribute to physical and mental recovery and assist with mental performance
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus Root), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Licorice (Glycyrrhizia glabra Root), Magnesium Gluconate,Gotu Kola 4:1 Extract (Centella asiatica Arial Parts), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Apple Extract (Pyrus malus Fruit),Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.