- A liquid multivitamin formula suitable for babies from 1 month and up to 1 year
- Contains vitamins A, C & D with B vitamins and zinc
- Easy to take multivitamin for babies – can be mixed with milk, water or dropped into the mouth
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- The Department of Health recommends, all infants and young children aged 6 months to 5 years take a daily supplement containing 7 to 8.5mcg of vitamin D
- This product should not be given to: Infants consuming 500ml or more of infant formula a day. Infants under 1 month unless under medical supervision
Water, Fructose, Zinc Ascorbate, Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid), Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Sucrose, Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),Sunflower Oil, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D.
`Eight drops daily or as professionally directed. Mix in milk, water or drop directly into baby's mouth. Suitable from one month.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.