- Green tea extract and ginkgo biloba extract to support cognitive function, memory and learning.
- Range of B vitamins – B1, B6, B12 and folate to support normal psychological function.
- Active, body-ready forms of B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate), B12 (methylcobalamin) and folate (5-MTHF); removing the need for methylation before use.
- Zinc, which supports normal cognitive function, in the form of bisglycinate, a very well-absorbed form.
- EPA and DHA to support healthy brain function and balanced inflammatory processes.
- Turmeric supports the functioning of the nervous system, whilst also supporting inflammation.
- Alpha lipoic acid, which is a cofactor to energy production within the cells and may protect cells from oxidative damage.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.