Located in its nucleus is a unique complex called Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF). CGF is rich in nucleic acids RNA and DNA, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, polysaccharides and beta glucans. Because about one-eighth of chlorella is CGF, chlorella is an excellent source of CGF and the most concentrated food source of nucleic acids.
Superfood chlorella supports your health in many important ways*:
- Supports your normal detoxification processes*
- Supports healthy cellular aging*
- Supports your cell’s energy production*
- Supports your immune system health*
- Helps maintain blood sugar levels already in the normal range*
- Supports healthy cognitive function*
- Helps support normal liver function*
- Supports cardiovascular health, including blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Helps maintain healthy blood lipid values, such as cholesterol and triglycerides*
- Supports an already healthy inflammatory response*
- Helps protect against the negative effects of oxidative stress and promotes normal tissue repair and recovery from exercise*
- Supports optimal metabolism*
- Supports digestive health by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria*
To benefit from chlorella, you must be able to digest and utilize it. Our Fermented Chlorella is highly-digestible and bioavailable due to its soft, thin cell membranes created by unique fermentation and advanced closed tank cultivation methods.
Because our Fermented Chlorella is kept clean throughout a strictly sterilized and controlled processing system, the risk of heavy metal and other toxin contamination is significantly reduced.
Our Fermented Chlorella contains an added Trace Mineral Complex from two varieties of marine red algae: Lithothamnion glaciale and Lithothamnion tophiforme, harvested from the North Atlantic seabed, to help you fulfill your trace mineral needs.
Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) Green Algae
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take five (5) tablets per serving. This product can be taken one to three times daily.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.