Integra Nutritionals Gemmune I.B. combines the ImmunoBiotic, HKL-137 with three potent gut-repair and immune-modulating plant ingredients.
As an essential component of the G.E.M.M. Protocol, Gemmune I.B. helps restore homeostasis to Gut-Immune-Microbiome ecology. Enhanced tight junction integrity and improved tolerance to reactive food antigens are two indicators that homeostasis is returning.
As a stand-alone formulation, Gemmune I.B. can be used in prevention, treatment and resolution of acute and chronic infections and in modulating disease-causing allergic and autoimmune responses.
Corn Free, Crustacean Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Tree Nut Free, Wheat Free
Lactobacillus plantarum HK L137 (non-viable)
1-2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your health care professional. Take up to 4 capsules twice daily in acute conditions. Combines well with a sulforaphane-yielding products: GFD, GFE, GFP, PomGenex or EnduraCell®.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.
|Each Size ‘00’ Gemmune I.B. VegeCap® contains:
||Amount Per Capsule
|Lactobacillus plantarum HK L137 (non-viable)
|Extracts equivalent to dry:
Fucus Vesiculosis whole plant (de-iodinated)
Vitis vinifera seed
All four Gemmune I.B. ingredients are supplied at the clinical trial doses. HKL-137 is an immunobiotic derived from a standardised, heat-killed Lactobacillus plantarum strain, not a probiotic, as such, HKL-137 is both heat and acid -stable with a long shelf life.
Unlike a typical probiotic, HKL-137 is well-tolerated by histamine-sensitive patients.
How GEMMUNE I.B. Works
- HKL-137 is a potent source of Lipoteichoic Acid (LTA) and enhances Innate and Adaptive immunity, whilst restoring gut barrier integrity.
- Fucus pediculosis (Fucoidan) increases secretory IgA and downregulates inflammatory cytokines.
- Grape Seed Extract helps reduce oxidative burden in the gut, increasing mucin synthesis and secretory IgA.
- Citrus reticulata bioflavonoids reduce local inflammation which assists in enhancing the gut barrier.
When to Prescribe GEMMUNE I.B.
1. Any condition associated with infection, inflammation, allergy and autoimmunity.
2. Gut disorders impacting the Gut-Immune interface.
3. Respiratory tract and related conditions including colds, influenza, rhinitis, sinusitis, tonsilitis, otitis media and pharyngitis, asthma, bronchitis.
4. Periodontal disease and oral infections.
5. Endothelial and related vascular disorders.
6. Level A of the G.E.M.M. Protocol.