As an upstream activator of hundreds of cellular defence processes, GFE enhances redox (antioxidant) status, Phase 2 and 3 detoxification pathways and ATP energy synthesis, whilst simultaneously modulating inflammatory processes.
Given the high Sulforaphane yield of GFE, clinicians can readily achieve the dosages used in the peer-reviewed clinical trials that demonstrated successful outcomes.
Because of this ability to activate the Nrf2 pathway and restore homeostasis to the gut epithelium, GFE is one of the core products in the G.E.M.M. Protocol range.
GFE does not contain goitrogens or significant levels of Vitamin K.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Tree Nut Free, Wheat Free
EnduraCell®: 100% Whole Broccoli Sprout Powder (Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout powder)
Recommended Daily Dosage: 1-2 capsules daily.
Enhanced dose: 1-2 capsules 3-4 times daily as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.
Each Size ‘00’ GFE VegeCap® contains:
- EnduraCell®: 100% Whole Broccoli Sprout Powder (Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout powder) – 700 mg
When to prescribe GFE:
1. Any condition impacted by oxidative stress and uncontrolled inflammation.
2. Poor Gut Health and dysbiosis including H. Pylori – Restores gut epithelial function, addresses dysbiosis and restores gut homeostasis.
3. Liver health and liver function. Sulforaphane potently induces genes related to Phase 2 and 3 detoxification enzymes.
4. Estrogen Metabolism and Detoxification – Sulforaphane upregulates glutathione production and all enzymes required for Phase 2 and Phase 3 detoxification of toxic intermediates and estrogens.
5. Obstructive Lung disease, hay fever and asthma – reduces histamine release and inflammation associated with chronic and acute respiratory conditions.
6. Metabolic Syndrome and Type 2 Diabetes – helps in stablising blood glucose levels.
7. Autism spectrum and other neuro-psychiatric and neuro-degenerative disorders – helps to address the oxidative stress and inflammation that contribute to these conditions.
8. GFE can be used in Level A of the G.E.M.M. Protocol as an alternative to GFD or GFP, where simply 100% broccoli sprout ingredient is required.