Histamine Block Plus is a comprehensive formula containing seven essential nutrient cofactors plus powerful antioxidants to support histamine metabolism
- DAO — Contains 5,000 HDU of a patented DAO, a major enzyme responsible for breaking down histamine
- Copper — A nutrient cofactor for the DAO enzyme
- SAMe — A nutrient cofactor for the HNMT enzyme, another major enzyme involved in histamine breakdown
- Alpha Keto-Glutarate — Supports the normal breakdown of ammonia, which is a toxic byproduct of histamine metabolism
- Riboflavin — A nutrient cofactor for the MAOA and MAOB enzymes, which aid in neutralizing histamine toxic byproducts
- Zinc and Vitamin B3 — Nutrient cofactors for the ALDH enzyme family, which help to break down acetaldehyde, a toxic byproduct of histamine metabolism
Allergy and Diet Information
Histamine Block Plus is NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians, as it contains porcine-derived ingredients.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium), Niacin, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate§), Zinc (as zinc gluconate)
Take 2 capsules no more than 15 minutes before consumption of histamine-rich foods, or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.