Immune Intensive is formulated as an easy-to-take, bioavailable liquid. The nutrients are emulsified and micellized using non-GMO sunflower lecithin, which may increase your body’s ability to absorb them.
The convenient bottle makes it easy to travel and take on the go. Start school, work, or a vacation with the confidence and tools you need to support a healthy immune system!*
Immune Intensive is here when you need it. During times of higher stress, such as the changing seasons or when you’re traveling, maintaining healthy immune defenses is critical. Now, it’s easier than ever to support your immune system through anything life throws your way.
Immune Intensive provides a powerful dose of 5 essential immune support nutrients. This unique liquid supplement is emulsified for optimal absorption.*
Each ingredient plays a specific and targeted role to support your immune system:
- Vitamin A – Plays significant roles in respiratory and lung health, normal inflammatory signaling, and healthy immune system defenses.1*
- Vitamin C – Supports healthy histamine regulation, inflammatory responses, immune system defenses, and respiratory health.2*
- Vitamin D – Plays important roles in cells that control the immune system.3*
- Zinc – Supports the healthy and normal functioning of cells that regulate immunity, inflammatory signaling, and oxidative stress.4*
- Vitamin K – Anytime you consume supplemental vitamin D, you should ensure adequate vitamin K levels to promote healthy calcium regulation. Vitamin K has been shown to support normal calcium balance when taking vitamin D. It also plays important roles in modulating normal immune cell function.5 For a pure vitamin D and K product, check out our best-selling Optimal Vitamin D3+K2 Drops.*
Other Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, purified water, sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglyceride oil, acacia gum, natural rosemary extract, and xanthan gum.
Shake lightly before each use. Take 1 tsp (5 ml) by mouth and swallow. Always take with food or after a recent meal to prevent nausea from the zinc. Use as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.