- Provides a balanced ratio of magnesium and calcium in well-absorbed succinate form
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
Magnesium Succinate, Calcium Succinate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.