- Shake well before use
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- Dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
- For accurate dosing, use the enclosed dosing cup
- ml = milliliter; TBSP = Tablespoon
|adults and children 12 years and older||30 ml (2 TBSP) to 60 ml (4 TBSP)|
|children 6 to 11 years||15 ml (1 TBSP) to 30 ml (2 TBSP)|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
Each tablespoon (15 ml) contains: Magnesium 500 mg
Active ingredient (in each 15 ml Tablespoon)
|Magnesium hydroxide 1200 mg||Saline laxative|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium hypochlorite|
Purchase only if neck band printed with “Stimulant Free” is intact.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Kidney disease
- A magnesium-restricted diet
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF). Avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.