- Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, muscles, maintenance of bones and teeth, and has a role in the process of cell division
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue and the maintenance of bones
- Copper, manganese and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
- Chromium contributes to normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system and as an antioxidant to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Zinc Citrate, Manganese Gluconate,Dicalcium Phosphate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Sodium Borate,Copper Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, L-Selenomethionine.
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.