- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of naturally active methylfolate, providing 100mcg per drop
- Methylfolate or 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- Folate supports methylation, contributes to red blood cell formation, normal psychological function and energy metabolism
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth
- Easy to absorb and use liquid form. Quatrefolic® is the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability
- Well suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, such as children or the elderly, or those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days’ supply at 4 drops
Purified Water, Folate (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid.
Four drops taken daily in water with food, or as professionally directed
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.