- Highly bio-available liquid formulation for better absorption
- Ideal for those unable or who prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets
- Provides a highly absorbable and hypoallergenic source of molybdenum
- Suitable for the elderly
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties
- Presented in a simple purified water base
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
Purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Molybdate.
One drop taken daily in water, with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.