- Vitamin D and calcium are needed for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin K & calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Vitamin K & magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Citrates require little acidification prior to absorption
Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose)Anti-Caking Agents (Ascorbyl Palmitate & Silicon Dioxide), Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Beta Carotene, Sodium Borate,Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), Sucrose, Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.