- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails, bones and vision
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B2 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2 and B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B6 and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.