Who is it for?
For anyone looking to order a supplement to take prior to and during travels.
Good to know:
- Each capsule provides 5 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry
- The Lactobacillus, Saccharomyces and Bifidobacterium genera contained in this supplement are all well-researched
- Shown to survive at higher temperatures and humidity, making this a suitable travel companion for destinations with hotter, more humid climates such as India, Egypt or Mexico
- The high-quality nature of this supplement gives travellers the increased confidence to enjoy their holidays worry-free
- Does not interfere with antimalarials or other travel medication
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- This combination of live cultures and friendly yeast is designed to complement the body’s natural gut bacteria
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required
- Suitable for: vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance
- Suitable from 1 year onwards
- Recommended for daily use preferably starting 3 – 5 days before departure, continuing during time abroad and for a couple of days upon return
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures
Stabiliser: potato starch
Food supplement suitable for adults and children (from 1 year onwards) with the following recommendations:
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.