- L-selenomethionine is a highly absorbable source of yeast-free selenium
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
- Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), L-Selenomethionine
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.