Low levels of B vitamins can affect your body in many different ways because of their far-reaching and interrelated effects. Some of the signs include: inability to sleep well, fatigue, GI symptoms, joint or muscle discomfort, mood swings, confusion and forgetfulness.*
Groups of people more likely to have a deficiency or low levels of one or more B vitamins include:
- Adults older than 50 due to lower production of intrinsic factor.
- Those who regularly drink alcohol or more than four cups of coffee a day.
- Vegetarians, vegans and others avoiding key dietary sources of B vitamins like dairy, meat and whole grains.
- Those regularly consuming a high-calorie, high-carbohydrate diet with low- nutrient value.
Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your body, you must get the entire complex through your diet each day. Unfortunately, that can be a challenge because many individuals may have absorption issues. Plus, some of the vitamins are easily destroyed during processing and storage.
Our Vitamin B Complex is a unique and complete complex that provides the ideal proportion of the eight major B vitamins and:
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what’s found in whole grains.
- For enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits, the B vitamins a re organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds.*
- Includes more than just the eight familiar B vitamins – It contains a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and coenzymes.
- May be better absorbed in your body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins.*
- Contains fat-soluble Benfotiamine that can cross cell membranes with greater ease for enhanced thiamine bioavailability and cellular support in your body and brain.*
This is the first time B vitamins have been created through a patented process where they are organically bound. Order your supply of Vitamin B Complex today, and see what extra bioavailable B vitamins can do for you.
Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine), Folate (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 (as Cobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Quinoa Sprout Complex (from Organic Quinoa Seeds), Benfotiamine
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.