- Convenient 1 a day tablet
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Glazing Agents (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrin, Dextrose, Lecithin1 & Sodium Citrate),, Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Powder (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®),, Stabiliser (Sodium carboxymethylcellulose), Citric Acid.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.