- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Magnesium ascorbate does not leach minerals such as calcium and potassium from the body
- Bilberries are one of the richest sources of natural flavonoids
- Suitable for individuals requiring a citrus-free vitamin C supplement
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Bilberry anthocyanosides can help capillary vessels health and elasticity of veins against harmful effect of free radicals
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Potato Maltodextrin, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Citric Acid.
One or two capsules taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.