- Liquid vitamin A ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal or malabsorption problems
- Provides 2500iu vitamin A per drop
- Suitable for the elderly
- Vitamin A contributes to normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic olive oil base
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)
One drop taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.