- NEW Antioxidant Complex is a potent and synergistic combination of natural plant extracts including flavonoids and carotenoids, with alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C, providing optimum antioxidant support
- Antioxidant Complex has increased levels of green tea, turmeric and Vitaflavan grapeseed extract, alongside other potent phytonutrients such as quercetin, lycopene, lutein and high strength bilberry extract
- Curcumin (turmeric) helps to maintain the immune system and has antioxidant properties
- Grapeseed extract may support venous circulation, maintain healthy blood vessels and capillary integrity
- Grapeseed extract is an antioxidant that protects against free radicals and maintains normal cell health and function
- Vitaflavan is a highly purified source of antioxidants from white grape seed with superior potency and absorption. It provides 850 ORAC units per 50mg
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and to the maintenance of the immune system
- BioPerine enhances the bioavailability of a wide range of antioxidants including curcumin, quercetin and carotenoids
- New Antioxidant Complex now offers the convenience of one capsule dose per day rather than 3 and is an excellent adjunct to a multivitamin and mineral formulation
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 30 days’ supply at 1 capsule per day
Natural Mixed Carotenoids, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Turmeric (Curcumalonga Root), Quercetin (Sophorae japonica Flower), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C (as AscorbicAcid), Grapeseed Extract (Vitaflavan® as Vitus vinifera Seed), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensisLeaf), Modified Corn Starch, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Anti-Caking Agents (SiliconDioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Corn Starch, Lycopene, Glucose Syrup, Black Pepper Extract(BioPerine® as Piper nigrum Fruit), Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate & DL-Alpha Tocopherol).
One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.