After having used countless probiotic supplements, enzyme formulations as well as probiotic and enzyme blends including prebiotics for over twenty-five years in his clinical practice in Australia and New Zealand, Eric Bakker decided the time was right to formulate the highest-quality yeast balance products to his own exacting standards, dietary supplements that are not only highly effective but also clinically studied.
Dr. Bakker’s product CanXida Remove was launched in 2013 and is the most potent and complete sustained-release anti-fungal candida supplement currently available on the Internet. CanXida Remove has proven to be very popular, it is a highly effective product that also targets bad bacteria (SIBO, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) in addition to various parasites such as blastocystis hominis, citrobacter freundii, dientamoeba fragilis, entamoeba histolytica, giardia lamblia as well as cryptosporidium. Repeated CDSA testing (Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis testing) before and after taking CanXida Remove has confirmed the clinical efficacy of this potent broad-spectrum formulation.
The second product created in the CanXida product range is CanXida Restore, a Candida cleanse formula that is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, systemic enzymes as well as digestive enzymes especially formulated to help maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora, inhibit pathogenic bacteria and parasites and prevent the overgrowth of yeast organisms, particularly the various Candida species. The enzymes in this CanXida Restore were added to improve digestion, allow more efficient breakdown and absorption of nutrients from foods as well as reduce any digestive symptoms commonly experienced by those with Candida such as bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome complaints in general.
CanXida Restore is a unique yeast-cleansing formulation and designed by Eric Bakker after almost three decades of clinical naturopathic gastroenterology experience. This formula contains the seven best enzymes as well as the six best probiotic strains for those with candida overgrowth, SIBO, as well as many other digestive system complaints such as gas, bloating, constipation, dysbiosis, diarrhoea, food allergies, irritable bowel syndrome, and inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Psoriasis and acne rosacea patients will also benefit from CanXida Restore as research has revealed that as many as 75% of patients with these conditions also suffer from Candida and SIBO infections.
CanXida Restore was formulated after using countless dietary supplement formulations in Eric Bakker’s clinic with results ranging from very poor to average at best. Candida cannot readily become resistant to CanXida Restore because of the compound effect of this highly effective formula built around patented bile and acid-resistant capsule, containing the most therapeutically active and clinically-proven enzymes and probiotic strains currently known for not only for candidiasis but for SIBO as well.
Candida Restore is powerful, yet is a gentle yeast cleanse that optimizes the intestinal microbial balance. This premium formula assists in supporting a healthy balance of intestinal flora where yeast, bacterial or parasite overgrowth is present. Those who experience regular and recurrent constipation, diarrhoea, food allergies or intolerances, irritable bowel syndrome, and even inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s) will benefit significantly from this formula as well.
CanXida Restore was manufactured using a unique and proprietary blend of the highest quality systemic enzymes that help speed recovery by reducing inflammation as well as circulating immune toxins (endotoxins such as dead yeast and bacterial cells, etc.) that can cause symptoms to aggravate as well as candida die-off symptoms.
6 Premium Probiotic Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum + 7 Best Digestive and Systemic Enzymes: Amylase, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Invertase, Protease, Serrratiopeptidase
The standard dose is two capsules daily, one capsule twice daily. For optimal long term results, take your first dose (one capsule) in the morning with breakfast and the second dose (one capsule) in the evening before bedtime away from foods.
The dose may be increased to 4 or more capsules twice a day to increase the Candida and SIBO cleansing benefits, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1
This is the most important probiotic in CanXida Restore. It is stable at room temperature for around two years and unlike other probiotics, it is manufactured from a human strain of lactobacillus. This probiotic has been manufactured using a patented cryoprotective process, meaning that it is protected from heat, air, light and moisture. In addition, it is naturally bile and acid resistant to survive the stomach and intestinal transit. Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is backed by over 200 published research papers and 40 years of scientific research. Helps digest proteins and carbohydrates. Key features on L. acidophilus DDS-1 include:
- Produces the B vitamins pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, niacin, folic acid, cobalamin and biotin, in addition to vitamin K.
- Produces many enzymes, including lactase (reduces lactose intolerance).
- Produces natural beneficial acids that help digest food and fight infection.
- Produces acidophilin that kills many forms of pathogenic bacteria and yeasts.
- Suppresses bad bacteria that cause skin problems, bad breath, constipation. & diarrhea, flatulence & bloating, stomach ulcers.
- Helps the body to absorb calcium.
- Inhibits multiplication of cancerous cells.
- Reduces serum LDL cholesterol levels.
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema and asthma.
- Stimulates many aspects of the immune system.
2. Lactobacillus plantarum
Lactobacillus plantarum is one of the most versatile of all probiotics, and commonly used in the commercial fermentation of foods like kimchi, pickles, sauerkraut, and even sourdough bread. Fermentation has been used for many centuries as a highly effective method of food preservation. This beneficial bacteria has been shown to be effective in inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s) as well as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Is naturally present in your saliva, effectively reducing the amount of bad bacteria from entering and adversely affecting your digestive system. Streptococcus mutans is the bacteria implicated in dental plaque and dental caries and it is inhibited by this beneficial bacteria.5
- Is one of the few probiotics not adversely affected by antibiotics. It can help to preserve beneficial bacteria often destroyed by antibiotics, thereby preventing a Candida yeast overgrowth.
- L. plantarum has been shown to have the rare ability to produce lysine, an essential amino acid that has numerous positive effects on immunity, including the production of antibodies.
- L. plantarum can help the body preserve critical nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants.
- Has been found in Swedish research to be just as effective as a pharmaceutical antiseptic solution in a hospital setting against ventilator-assisted pneumonia.4 This condition occurs when harmful bacteria from the mouth, throat or breathing tube are inhaled into the lungs.
- L. plantarum has been proven to be effective in inhibiting Candida albicans.5
3. Lactobacillus casei
Lactobacillus casei helps the body produce lactic acid that aids in lowering the pH levels in the digestive system, this in turn assists in a reduction of growth of harmful bacteria. This probiotic helps to regulate the immune system of the digestive system by binding to the surfaces and stimulating the GALT system.6 (gut associated lymphoid tissue). Lactobacillus casei helps to produce hydrogen peroxide and can assist in the production of various chemicals such as bacteriocidins which allow the body to get rid of many different kinds of pathogens.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus relies on support from Lactobacillus casei to aid in its production of lactic acid. Lactic acid is most important in the digestive system as it discourages bacteria and yeasts such as Candida and encourages increasing amounts of beneficial bacteria to thrive in the digestive system.
- Supplemental Lactobacillus casei is known to reduce intestinal permeability (leaky gut syndrome). 7
- Several studies have reported inhibitory effects of Lactobacillus casei on Helicobacter pylori, a bacteria that commonly affects the upper digestive system of many people world-wide
- Clinical trials have shown significantly shorter recovery times in children suffering from diarrhea when given different L. casei when compared to placebo.8
4. Lactobacillus rhamnosus
L. rhamnosus is one of the most researched of all probiotic strains and has shown to have many different kinds of positive effects on the immune system in particular. The benefit of adding this probiotic to CanXida Restore is that Lactobacillus rhamnosus can survive in extremely acidic environments, allowing it to thrive in areas other probiotics find uninhabitable, including the stomach.
- L. rhamnosus stimulates the production of different antibodies and also assists in phagocytosis, an immune process in which the body’s white blood cells can more effectively combat dangerous invasive bacteria. This bacteria supports lymphocyte activity as well as T-cell activity. The many and varied immune benefits that L. rhamnosus confers to the host (both cell-mediated as well as humoral immune responses) makes it an essential probiotic for those suffering with SIBO and Candida.
- L. rhamnosus supports the activity of t-cells and lymphocytes, creates a favorable environment for Bifidobacterium to grow, bacteria that tend to favor the large intestine, as opposed to the Lactobacillus species that prefer the small intestine.
- Has anti-tumor activity and prevents food allergies from leaky gut syndrome. It also inhibits the growth of bad bacterial species.
- L. rhamnosus has been shown to be useful as adjuvant in the treatment of women with chronic vaginal candidiasis (VVC).
5. Bifidobacterium bifidum
Two species of Bifidobacteria were added to CanXida Restore as they are particularly indicated for younger and older people, and for those with antibiotic-induced digestive and immune dysfunction.
Bifidobacteria predominantly colonise the large intestine and vagina. They are one of the first species to colonize the human body shortly after birth, which means it is a very prevalent species in the vaginal area. The job of Bifidobacteria is to maintain the micro flora balance within the small and especially the large intestine and the vagina, to control the presence of any detrimental bacteria, to boost the immune system, and to aid in several different digestive processes.
- B. bifidum aids in the production of many B-complex vitamins and vitamin K in the large intestine. B-vitamins are essential to good health as they aid in the production of energy, promote normal development and growth, help to metabolize protein and carbohydrates, maintain healthy nervous system (including mood and cognitive) function and aid in the creation of healthy red blood cells.
- B. bifidum has been shown to lower unhealthy cholesterol levels.
- B. bifidum discourages the production of histamine, the main chemical responsible for triggering allergic reactions.
- B. bifidum inhibits the growth of bad forms of bacteria, prevents diarrhea, and has even been shown through research to prevent the development of tumor formation in the intestines.9
6. Bifidobacterium longum
Bifidobacterium Longum has been described as one of the most significant and important types of beneficial bacteria that inhabit the human digestive tract. Just like B. bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum plays an important role early in human life. Bifidobacterium longum is transferred from the mother to the child by way of breast feeding however. The Bidobacteria flora in general are known to be of particular benefit to the very young as well as senior citizens.
Diarrhea and particularly allergies are more predominant in children and young adults with poor levels of B. longum. In adults, Bifidobacterium longum keeps the immune system healthy, aids in balancing intestinal microbes, and can even help to prevent colon cancer.
- B. longum can help prevent vaginal inflammation. The lactic acid produced by B. longum helps to lower the risk of vaginitis.
- Weight loss and obesity research with respect to those who have constipation problems is currently underway. Research revealed that those who took B. longum had better results with weight loss and constipation in comparison to those who took laxative aids.
- B. longum may increase the production of sIgA in the small intestine and may thereby protect the intestinal wall from the toxic effects of dietary antigens that escape digestion by digestive enzymes.10
- B. longum facilitates the production of biotin within the gastrointestinal tract, an important consideration for those with Candida. Biotin has been shown to have the ability to halt candida from turning into a hyphal or mycelial form, a form considerably more difficult to eradicate than the yeast itself, a form with the potential to cause more harm in the body.11
Who is the formulator of CanXida Restore?
CanXida Restore was formulated by Eric Bakker ND, who is one of the leading experts on topic of candida and probiotics. The proprietary blend is based on his 20 years of experience after testing every single probiotic product out in the market. The blend itself is REVOLUTIONARY that is CanXida Restore does not contain PREBIOTICS. You will not find a probiotic that doesn’t contain prebiotic. And you are going to get optimal results without the prebiotics. Every CanXida product is based on research we don’t make fancy products to fool customers however we develop products that help our customers.
Why there is no prebiotics in CanXida Restore?
There are different studies 1,2 that have shown that prebiotics such as inulin and FOS can stimulate the production of various pathogenic bacteria and even yeasts like Candida albicans. Clinical research conducted by naturopathic expert Eric Bakker has uncovered that patients with Candida infections and especially SIBO can, in fact, be highly sensitive to dietary supplements containing added prebiotic sugars and may experience aggravations ranging from mild to severe when taking any products containing them.
In Dr. Bakker’s clinical experience, added prebiotics have been shown to cause different kinds of problems for people with Candida yeast infections and SIBO who are on specific diets such as the SCD, GAPS, FODMAP or various types of gluten-free diets. The benefits of modified carbohydrate diets occur at the cellular level controlling bacteria, but when prebiotic sugars from supplements are added to such diets any aggravations that occur will often be falsely viewed as ‘die-off’ reactions.
Inulin or FOS (when supplied in a dietary supplement) may indeed promote the growth of lactobacillus bacteria, but other potentially harmful bacteria may also be benefiting at the same time. Prebiotics should (theoretically speaking) only feed the helpful and beneficial bacteria, but a secret that dietary supplement manufacturers won’t disclose to you is that prebiotics can also be used as food by disease-producing bacteria as well as Candida.
Does it need to be refrigerated? If NOT why?
No, it doesn’t need to be refrigerated and here is why. CanXida Restore contains 18 billion CFUs (colony forming units) of various non-competing spore-forming strains of beneficial bacteria per serving that have a number of features and benefits you simply won’t find in any other product of its kind. What makes this product stand out is its ability to remain shelf-stable for long periods of time when kept at stable room temperature. Unlike similar products, Canxida Restore does not contain freeze-dried probiotics that need constant refrigeration. Spore forming probiotics are considerably more stable because their activity is locked down and remains dormant until they reach their final destination, the intestine. High-quality spore-forming probiotics make it safely through gruelling production, transportation and storage as well as the harsh environment of your upper digestive system that include heat and varying pH levels of the stomach until they become activated in the lower digestive system and thrive in the warm, moist and dark environment of the digestive system.
Is this pill suppose to smell really bad?
What is the difference between this product and other probiotic products out there?
It is important for you as a consumer to be aware that there are several candida formulations that contain enzymes and probiotics in addition to the “pre” biotics such as fructo-oligo-saccharides (FOS) or inulin (from chicory root). Two commonly available products include Syntol and Three Lac.
The potential outcome for a person with Candida or SIBO who uses any dietary supplement containing FOS or inulin can result in an overall worsening of any of their complaints such as gas, bloating, digestive aches or pains, constipation or diarrhoea, bad breath, dull headaches, fatigue, and even joint, muscle pain and even brain fog.
The bottom line is that the absence of any prebiotic sugars in CanXida Restore ensure that this formula is more gentle and significantly more effective clinically, reducing the likelihood of adverse reactions and improving your outcome as a patient. Further, it was formulated by someone who knows about probiotics not someone with no knowledge of probiotics. Most products out there are for PROFITS. CanXida Restore is work of an expert, which you will not find with other products.
Are they capsules or tablet?
Probiotics are potent in capsule form only. CanXida Restore comes in capsules.
Is this product made in the US?
Yes. In fact, our manufacturing lab is in Idaho. If you are near you can come to visit us.
Is it recommended for children? My daughter is 5 years old.
Yes. However, it is always good to consult with your family doctor before you take any supplements especially for your children.
How many different strains are present? What are they?
This formula contains the seven best enzymes as well as the six best probiotic strains. Please check the ingredients tab to find out what are the strains and enzymes in CanXida Restore.
Where are the ingredients for this product sourced from?
How come this “probiotic” product does not also contain a “prebiotic” in the formula as research has proven they need to be taken together?
Please refer to the earlier question and you will find the answer.
Is this Vegan?
Is this gluten-free?
What is the capsule made out of?
CanXida Restore is made of vegetarian capsules. Vegetarian capsules in addition to being both the obvious choice for both vegetarian and vegan consumers are also more acceptable for religious reasons as well. In fact, vegetarian capsules are often deemed suitable to be classified as both Kosher and Halal products.
Will I experience die-off?
Is CanXida Restore time-released?
Yes, CanXida Restore uses Capsugel®. It is time-release, designed to release its contents in the middle and lower digestive system where you need it.
What is Capsugel®
You can read more about Capsugel on their website.
Does it contain dairy products, corn, soy
Do you have any guarantee?
Every CanXida product comes with 100% 30 days FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
How do I know if it is working?
You will feel much better than before. Your symptoms will go from severe to mild to low and then non-existent.
What is the size of the pill?
The size of CanXida Restore capsules is about an inch, very easy to swallow.
Are there any 3rd party verification and testing?
Yes. Please contact us to get our certification of analysis.
Will these survive delivery on a hot day?
As mentioned earlier, CanXida Restore is freeze-dried probiotic. Probiotics with freeze-dried organisms and in packaging to prevent moisture, such as blister packs, generally do not need refrigeration or to be kept out of humidity. We use USPS to ship our bottles and for most people in US they receive it within 2-4 days and as such, there is no issue. CanXida Restore also has longer shelf-life than products containing live cultures, such as yoghurts and drinks (which must be refrigerated). Probiotic yeast and some of the spore-forming bacteria, such as Bacillus coagulans, generally do not require refrigeration.
For more questions please check CanXida Remove or contact us with your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.