- Useful for individuals with malabsorption and poor iron status
- Particularly suited to those individuals who are sensitive to inorganic iron supplementation
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Iron Citrate, Capsule Shell (HydroxypropylMethylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent(Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.