For your child’s daily dose of omega-3 fatty acids, I recommend Krill Oil over fish oil because:
- Fish oil may expose your kids to high degrees of contamination and toxins found in certain fish
- Fish oil is highly perishable and can go rancid quickly in the bottle
- Krill are harvested at the bottom of the food chain in Antarctica – they contain less contamination and toxins than fish
Now there’s a krill oil designed for kids – Kids’ Krill.
Made with all the same high-quality ingredients of Krill Oil for adults, Kids’ Krill just comes in a smaller dose per Licaps® capsule – for your little one’s smaller system.Made with all the same high-quality ingredients of Krill Oil for adults, Kids’ Krill just comes in a smaller dose per Licaps® capsule – for your little one’s smaller system.
And the Licaps capsules are much smaller than the normal-sized Licaps in your Krill and Krill for Women supplements. So, they’re easier for kids to swallow.
With Kids’ Krill Oil, you know you’re getting the same high-quality krill oil found in our regular Krill Oil and Krill for Women. My Krill Oil:
- Is produced by a fishery who values sustainability. Our fishery was the ONLY one out of 24 fisheries examined by the NGO Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP) to receive an “A” rating for sustainability and management strategy (one fishery was shut down!).
- Is MSC-certified – Certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
- Employs a Unique Patent-Pending Harvesting Method – This technology helps ensure the high-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
- Is Traceable – You can trace krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain. You can even find out exactly where your krill oil came from!
Plus, with Kids’ Krill Oil, you’re assured what’s on the label is inside the capsule! In a 2014 test on krill oil supplements, a well-known consumer testing lab found that our Krill Oil contained the exact amounts of EPA and DHA as stated on the label.
Krill oil, Phospholipids, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Organic Astaxanthin, Capsule (Fish Gelatin), Organic Olive Oil, Organic Rosemary (Leaf) Extract
Children 4 years and older, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with the first meal.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.