Go Beyond Vitamins with Superior Supplementation
- Contains advanced cell-enhancing ingredients
- Defy the signs of aging with rare enzymes
- Supports PMS and menopause management
Scientists now know how to achieve optimum wellness and vibrant health: Feed your cells the right nutrients. In the right amounts, at the right time.
When your cells have the right nutrients at their disposal, you create the optimum environment for healthy cell growth and longevity. This gives you a major advantage in tackling the 5 main causes of aging:
- Excess free radicals: These are the nasty, unstable molecules that break down healthy cells and prematurely age your body.
- Glycation: Creates “glue” that latches on to healthy cells and turns them into damaged cells.
- Abnormal methylation: Causes abnormal cell division – which can accelerate the aging process.
- Chronic inflammation: Prolonged and excessive inflammation is not part of the normal inflammatory response process that occurs every day in the body. Chronic inflammation creates toxic chemicals that “eat away” at body tissues and upset your body’s natural balance.
- Cellular degeneration: Genetic cell instructions and codes become corrupt – and create sicker and weaker cells.
To support your body against these 5 main causes of aging and reach the goal of optimum cell health, you can’t rely on ordinary vitamins and supplements. You need a comprehensive, whole body formula that directs nutrients to your cells at the right time. That’s the optimum way to experience healthy cell life.
Over 14 years ago, we pioneered the creation of a revolutionary nutrient system that delivers critical and customized nutrients your cells need… at the right amount… and at the right time – to nourish your body and support healthy systemic functions.
With these optimum nutrients at your disposal, you’ll help support the healthy functioning of the cells throughout your body.
This exclusive complete nutrient system is tailored to fit the specific cellular nutritional needs of women – at every age and health level.
We continue to enhance and fine tune the Total Balance Women’s Standard formula to ensure that you get the nutrients your cells need to thrive.
Now, in its 8th generation of formulation, you can be certain our exclusive Total Balance Women’s Standard formula – delivers a superior and Complete Nutrient System – with 77 targeted vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and age-defying nutrients to support cell health and function.
Don’t just defy the aging process. Boost your energy levels and vitality, and support mental clarity and general health no matter what your age.
The Smart Choice that’s right for you
In every serving of Total Balance Women’s Standard – you get:
- Optimum and natural hormonal support during menopause: Contains Wild Yam extract to help support healthy estrogen levels. Also contains Dong Quai to help support hormonal imbalances during menopause. The combination of the other herbs in the formula helps support the body to manage common menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, mood swings, headaches and irritability.
- PMS support – and more: The specialized herbal extract blend contained in this formula helps support PMS management. For example: Feverfew extract contained in our formula can help support healthy immunomodulation while Chasteberry extract can support healthy progesterone levels and a normal menstrual cycle.
- Women-specific nutrients for health and vitality: With the natural and potent nutrients included in Total Balance Women’s Standard – it’s like getting an additional bottle of women-specific nutrients to help you experience health and wellbeing support before… during… and after menopause – without taking more pills or purchasing more supplements. You get it all in one.
- Age-defying nutrients: Potent antioxidants to help fight off the effects of cell aging… premature wrinkles… and “old age” health problems. Plus – you get support for healthy cell growth and protection.
- Complete Nutrient System for optimum cell health: You get 77 potent vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and micro nutrients to feed your cells – at the right time – for cell health and function. Taking the full dose of just 4 tablets per day gives you an affordable formula to support your overall health.
Vitamin A (from Natural Mixed Carotenoids), Vitamin C (from 183.5 mg of Calcium Ascorbate, 50 mg of Potassium, Ascorbate and 42.5 mg of Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate & Tocotrienol/Tocopherol Complex (from African Oil Palm)) (1 mg = 1.21 IU), Vitamin K (as Menaquinone-4), Thiamin (from 13.7 mg of Thiamin HCl), Riboflavin (from 19.7 mg of Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) Niacin (from 14.1 mg of Nicotinic Acid & 14.1 mg of Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (from 11.8 mg of Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cobamamide), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (from 45.6 mg Calcium Pantothenate), Calcium (from 100 mg of Red Algae (Lithothamnium species), 183.5 mg of Calcium Ascorbate, 52 mg of Dicalcium Phosphate, 60 mg of Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate & 45.6 mg of Calcium Pantothenate), Phosphorus (from Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate and Pydridoxal-5-Phosphate), Iodine (from 198 mcg of Potassium Iodide)> Magnesium (from 200 mg of Aquamin Magnesium™ (Magnesium Hydroxide from Sea Water), 52 mg of Magnesium Stearate, 60 mg of Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate), Zinc (from 31.1 mg of Zinc Citrate), Selenium (from 265 mcg of L-Selenomethionine)> Manganese (from 8 mg of Manganese Citrate), Chromium (from 901 mcg of Chromium Picolinate), Molybdenum (from 641 mcg of Molybdenum Glycinate), MSM (Methylsulfonyl Methane), Choline Bitartrate, Green Tea Extract (from Camellia sinensis Leaf) (providing 48 mg of Catechins), Inositol (from Inositol and Calcium Magnesium Inositol Hexaphosphate), Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri Leaf) (providing 15 mg of Bacosides), Nigella (Black Cumin) Extract (from Nigella sativa Seed) (equivalent to 200 mg of Black Cumin Seeds), PABA (p-Aminobenzoic Acid), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Betain HCl, Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo biloba Leaf) (providing 8.8 mg of Ginkgo Flavonoglycosides & 2.1 mg of Terpene Lactones), Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense Leaf & Stem), Beta Glucan (from Yeast), Dimethylglycine HCl, Mineral Sea Salts (providing trace elements including Rubidium, Strontium and Tungsten), N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa, SAMe (from 28 mg S-Adenosylmethionine Tosylate), Coenzyme Q-10 (Kaneka Ubidecarenone (Ubiquinone)), Phosphatidyl Choline (from Sunlfower Seed Lecithin), Alfalfa Extract (Medicago sativa Leaf & Stem) (equivalent to 120 mg of Fresh Alfalfa), Isoflavones (from 25 mg of Soybean Extract), Luteolin (from Japanese Sophora Bud & Flower), Piperine (from 10 mg of Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Extract)>, Trans-Resveratrol (from 15 mg of Polygonum cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate from Yeast), Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense Leaf & Stem) (providing 2 mg of Isoflavones), Policosanol (from 4.4 mg of Sugar Cane Extract), Tocotrienol/Tocopherol Complex (EVNolMax® from African Oil Palm), Lycopene (from Tomato Extract), Boron (from 13.6 mg of Boron Citrate)> Amino Acid Blend, L-Histidine HCl, L-Tyrosine, L-Arginine HCl, L-Methionine, L-Carnosine, Reduced Glutathione, Dong Quai Extract (Angelica sinensis Root), Feverfew Extract (Tanacetum parthenium Leaf) (providing 700 mcg of Parthenolide), Chinese Yam Extract (Dioscorea oppositifolia Root) (providing 7.2 mg of Diosgenin), Chasteberry Extract (Vitex agnus-castus Berry) (providing 250 mcg of Agnuside), Bromelain (from Pineapple Stem), Nattozimes® (Protease from Fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae & Aspergillus melleus), Amylase (from Fermentation of Aspergillus oryzae), Lipase(from Fermentation of Aspergillus niger), Rutin (from Japanese Sophora Bud Extract), Lutein (from 50 mg of Aztec Marigold Flower Extract), Astaxanthin (from 20 mg of Haematococcus pluvialis Extract), Zeaxanthin (from 6 mg of Aztec Marigold Flower Extract)
Daily Serving: Adult women – 4 tablets. Take 4 tablets first thing in the morning or split into 2 doses, in the morning and later in the day. Take with or without food.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet., If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.